Wowzers what a great response I’m getting from our giveaway post!!! I really have the best followers : )
I just want to take a sec to respond to some of the comments.
Every single person who enters has the same chance of winning. I do not filter out any comments from anyone who is international. In fact….one of the last prizes was shipped to Ireland! What fun to think that paper from my shop is being used by someone so far away.
So don’t let your location stop you from entering….you can’t win if you don’t enter : ) If you haven’t entered yet….check out the previous post and follow the super easy peasy rules. Who knows….you could be playin paper with our fabulous prize!!!
Good Luck to all and thanks from the bottom of my heart for all your support….I wouldn’t be blogging if it were not for you followers : )
I’m so very very excited to reach the huge milestone of 100,000 visits. What fun it is to create projects and share them with so many people. I’ve learned a lot along the way and I can truly say that the best is yet to come.
Help me celebrate by entering our giveaway. I’ve been super inspired by the beautiful papers and ephemera from Pink Paislee so I thought I’d share some with a lucky winner.
↓Here is the prize↓
The prize includes 12 sheets double sided Pink Paislee paper and the 66 piece ephemera set from the London Market line.
The card in the previous post was created with these beautiful papers and die cuts. I’ve got lot’s more projects to post for inspiration.
So here is how you get your name entered to win this great prize….
1. Leave me a comment on this post.
2. If your not a follower yet….hit the sign me up button. You must be a subscriber to be eligible to win.
3. Facebook fans….you still need to subscribe to pollyspaper.wordpress.com.
4. Let’s make this a fair game so no entries for your pets, invisible friends or long passed relatives. Only 1 entry will be allowed per IP address.
5. Will begin as soon as this post appears. You can enter your name until March 28th at midnight.
6. We will announce the winner of the giveaway March 29th.
Good Luck to everyone who enters!!!!!
Sorry the cake plate in the picture is for display only and is not included in the prize.
Wow I can’t believe a whole year has gone by since I started posting. I want to thank you all for taking the time out of your busy day to visit me in my little corner of the world. I have really enjoyed all the feed back too! I hope to make next year even better!!!
As a little token of my appreciation I’m having another give away. Just in time for Valentines Day!!!
You know I had to give you all a little sneak peek on Tuesday : ) I just have no patience LOL. I’ll show it again in case you missed it.
Okay…so that’s the prize…here are the simple rules.
Please leave a comment on this post. You have until Jan 19th. Winner will be chosen at random Jan 20th and announced in a special post. Please one comment per IP address. It’s funner if everyone has the same chance to win! You must be a subscriber to qualify to win. Facebook fan still have to subscribe to pollyspsper.wordpress.com. Good luck to all who enter!!!!
I’m very excited to share that my dear Mom is here from Texas for a nice little pre-holiday visit. We are heading out to do some shopping and get ready for Jon’s band concert tonight. I thought it would be fun to let her draw the winning numbers for our giveaway : )
We had 51 entries and once again I got out the beach bucket and filled it with strips marked for each of the comments.
The winners are….
# 11 Marlene Daniels
#33 Mary Mac
Congrats to the lucky winners! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with an address that I can ship your prize package to.
I’m very very very excited to share
that we are having a blog giveaway!!!
I’ve selected a ton of fabulous Christmas paper
goodies for you to use in your scrapbooks,
cards, and all kinds of crafts!!!
Here’s whats included:
* 10 sheets printed cardstock(12x 12)Crate
* chipboard sticker set ( 12 x 12) Crate
* holiday border stickers ( 12 x 6) Crate
* coordinating holiday trim Crate
* canvas and metal brads Crate
* striped acrylic buttons Crate
* Christmas tickets set Jenni Bowlin
* chalk ink pads in red and green S.E.I.
* green check printed tape Pink Paislee
* chartreuse glitter
* chipboard elements ( 12x 6) Scenic Route
* red label stickers Scenic Route
* tinsel trim in red and green
This awesome giveaway has a retail value of $50!!!! YAYYY!!!!
Okay….so here’s how you can enter for your chance to win..
1. Click the sign me up button and become a subscriber of pollyspaper.wordpress.com
2. Leave a comment on this post.
3. Let’s make it a fair game….please only one entry per IP address….so no voting for pets, long passed relatives or imaginary friends.
4. You can enter until 11:59 on the 20th of November.
5. We will draw a name at random on the 21st of November. Winner will be announced in a special post after 12 pm on the 21st.
6. You must be a subscriber of pollyspaper.wordpress.com to qualify to win. Facebook fans….you still have to subscribe to the blog pollyspaper.wordpress.com to enter : )
7. Good luck to all who enter!!!!