Haven’t had much time to post this week what with all the Fathers Day and Graduation events going on. I did manage to get this sweet card done at the shop. I may have gone a bit overboard with the stickers…if that’s even possible : )
I think these stickers coordinate so well with the lovely vintage image from Graphic’s Fairy : ) The button card image is from Karen also!
I know everyone will have a laugh at my need to cut things out….but I had to trim the border off these beautiful flower stickers and I’m so glad I did….it makes them shabylicious! The bling is sooo over the top girly.
I placed the butterfly at the top and it looks like the sweet little girl is painting it : ) Mismatched buttons are my absolute favorite. The pretty little doily’s were a kind donation from dear friend Jane. Jane and I had a wonderful time making fairy headbands for her granddaughters birthday party. Happy Birthday Autumn! I also enjoyed an almost surprise visit from my bestie from Muskeegon Lisa. Thanks for spending the day with me last Saturday!
These stickers are very dimensional. So far this is a card….but it may get a shabby chic frame.
Okay…it was just so much fun last week getting to read all the ‘getting to know you‘ comments…lets try it again this week. List 5 things about yourself that are totally creative and totally random.
1. I hate winter. And snow. And ice. And cold. Odd considering I live in Michigan.
2. I am trying to grow my bangs out for like the 800th time. This time I’m gonna stick with it lol.
3. Cheapo bulk food gummy bears are my favorite treat.
4. I have 4 cats. I do not consider myself a “crazy cat person” I’m sure other people do. I know who you are by the way!!! LOL
5. I am the least technology friendly person I know. Odd considering I live in a house with 3 computer geeks.
Okay…your turn to join in the fun.