I’m so very very excited to reach the huge milestone of 100,000 visits. What fun it is to create projects and share them with so many people. I’ve learned a lot along the way and I can truly say that the best is yet to come.
Help me celebrate by entering our giveaway. I’ve been super inspired by the beautiful papers and ephemera from Pink Paislee so I thought I’d share some with a lucky winner.
↓Here is the prize↓
The prize includes 12 sheets double sided Pink Paislee paper and the 66 piece ephemera set from the London Market line.
The card in the previous post was created with these beautiful papers and die cuts. I’ve got lot’s more projects to post for inspiration.
So here is how you get your name entered to win this great prize….
1. Leave me a comment on this post.
2. If your not a follower yet….hit the sign me up button. You must be a subscriber to be eligible to win.
3. Facebook fans….you still need to subscribe to pollyspaper.wordpress.com.
4. Let’s make this a fair game so no entries for your pets, invisible friends or long passed relatives. Only 1 entry will be allowed per IP address.
5. Will begin as soon as this post appears. You can enter your name until March 28th at midnight.
6. We will announce the winner of the giveaway March 29th.
Good Luck to everyone who enters!!!!!
Sorry the cake plate in the picture is for display only and is not included in the prize.