Want a chance to show off your mad scrappin skills? The theme for this challenge is recipe books…or anything with recipe cards. Whip up a tasty little mini, or layout, or any project with recipes and you could have the bragging rights as the winner of the very first challenge from Polly’s. How can I enter you ask??? How does it work you want to know??? Here are the guidelines…….
- Please submit as many as three pictures of your original project with a brief description to my email email@example.com with “challenge ” in the subject column.
- Put your name on your homework!!! Entries without a name will not be considered for voting.
- The project with the most votes will win a fabulous prize…so tell your friends, your neighbors, your coworkers, the mail man, anyone to go to pollyspaper.wordpress.com and vote for your project!!! Let’s make it a fair fight though….no pet’s ,imaginary friends, or long passed relatives. All votes should be accompanied by the name of the voter.
- The fabulous prize is a gift card…redeemable at Polly’s Paper Studio. Any challenge winner that is not local can select a prize “package.” Package will contain merchandise from the store and may include paper…stickers or other product equivalent to the value of the prize…minus shipping.
- The value of the prize will be determined by the amount of entries. Starting at $10.00.
- All entries should be submitted by February 8th and will be posted by the 11th. Voting can begin as soon as they are posted and can continue until 10 am on the 18th. Winner will be announced on the 19th.
- Good Luck to all who enter!